Wednesday 27 June 2012

Twitter Acronym Dictionary

Twitter Dictionary

AFAIK:- As Far as I Know, B4:- Before, b/c:- Because, b/w:- Between, BFN:- Bye For now, BR:-Best Regards, BRB:-Be Right Back, BTW:-By the Way, CX:-Correction, CZ:-Cause, DM:-Direct Message, EM:-Email, FB:-Facebook, FF:-Usually #FF for Follow Friday, FFS:-For F–k’s Sake, FML:-F–k My Life, FTF or F3F:-Face To Face, FTL:-For The Loss, FWD:-Forward, FWIW:-For What It’s Worth, GTG:-Got To Go, HT:-Hat Tips, HTH:-Hope That Helps, ICYMI:-In Case You Missed IT, IIRC:-If I Remember Correctly, IMHO:-In My Humble Opinio, IMO:-In My Opinion, IRL:-In Real Life, JV:-Joint Venture, J/K:-Just Kidding, LI;-LinkedIn, LMAO:-Laughing My Ass Off, LMK:-Let Me Know, LOL:-Laughing Out Loud, MT:-Modified Tweet, NSFW:-Not Safe For Work, OH:-Overheard, OMFG:-Oh My F–king God, OMG:-Oh My God, OMFG:-Oh My F__king God, OMG:-Oh My God, PRT:-Partial Retweet / Please Retweet (at the start of a tweet), RE:-In Reply To, RR:-Re-Run, RT:-Retweet, RTF:-Read The FAQ, RTM:-Read The Manual, RTQ:-Read The Quesiton / Retweet The Question, RTHX:-Thanks For The ReTweet, SNAFU:-Situation Normal All F__ked Up, SOB:-Son Of a Bitch, SMH:-Shake My Hand, STFU:-Shut The F__k Up, STFW:-Searching the F__king Web, TMB:-Tweet Me Back, TMI:-Too Much Information, TTYL:-Talk to You Later, TTYS:-Talk to You Soon, TY:-Thank You, WTF:-What The F–k, WTH:-What The Hell, YGTR:-You Got that right, YMMV:-Your Mileage May Vary, YW:-You’re Welcome, YT:-Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment